Can e-learning supplement or replace traditional methods for MHE refresher training? How does it work? And is it compliant?
Join RTITB on Thursday 28th May 2020 for a free webinar on how to maintain compliance in your forklift operations using eLearning.
Our free live webinars, which take place at 10am and 3pm and last just half an hour, will help organisations to understand refresher training compliance requirements (both usual requirements and any current allowances given the ongoing COVID19 pandemic) and how eLearning can play a part.
RTITB | How to maintain compliance in your forklift operations using eLearning
28/05/20 | 10:00am – 10:30am, 15:00pm – 15:30pm
The webinar will cover the following:
- What are the refresher training compliance requirements?
- Ways and methods that can ensure compliance
- How you can use eLearning to comply
Our webinars can welcome hundreds of attendees, so make sure you don’t miss out.
Register now to learn more about refresher eLearning.
What is RTITB online refresher training?
Want to learn more about online forklift eLearning before the webinar? Visit our webpage dedicated to e-learning for more information on our online training solutions for MHE operators.
Online lift truck operator training from RTITB is the perfect choice if:
- Your critical operation has key workers in need of refresher training, but no time available for them to attend a full refresher course
- Your employees or new recruits have overrun their refresher period and need to be trained so they can get back up and running quickly
- Your workers need a refresher as they don’t often operate trucks, but need to use them frequently now
Learn more during the RTITB webinar or contact us to get started with forklift eLearning now.