Below is a detailed list of the top five course audit findings by JAUPT during the period 1st April to 30th June 2020.
- The trainer did not provide opportunities for trainee questions/didn’t check knowledge transfer throughout/ didn’t confirm learning outcomes were achieved
- The trainer didn’t use various styles of questions that were relevant and promoted knowledge transfer
- As part of the course introduction trainees were not told the approved aims and objectives of the course
- The trainer controlled discussions didn’t stimulate participation nor encourage the trainees to remain focused throughout
- The training venue’s welfare facilities were not adequate
If you need any clarification on the above, please contact the Driver CPC team on 01952 520211 or email them direct.