JAUPT has recently shared its detailed list of the top auditing findings during Centre Quality Assurance Visits and Course Quality Assurance Visits to those delivering Driver CPC Periodic Training.
These JAUPT audit findings may provide helpful guidance to uphold standards in your own Driver CPC Periodic Training delivery.
Centre Quality Assurance Visit:
- The centre can demonstrate trainers undergo progressive training and CPD – 10.15%
- The centre has an auditable trail of persons authorised to upload information to the R&E System/DVA Online Database – 9.14%
- The Centre can demonstrate that effective processes are in place to quality assure associated risks to the delivery of periodic training – 7.61%
- The centre assesses the suitability and safety of training venues – 6.60%
- The centre can demonstrate an auditable trail of records of attendance and ID checks – 5.58%
Course Quality Assurance Visit:
- A full and auditable record was completed to confirm identity and the minimum attendance requirement was completed on each day – 15.43%
- Trainees were given up to date information about security & fair processing of their personal information – 12.57%
- As part of the course introduction trainees were told the approved aims and objectives of the course – 8.00%
- Delivery was in accordance with the approved course summary to ensure learning outcomes were met – 6.86%
- The training venue’s welfare facilities were adequate – 5.71%
What does JAUPT stand for?
JAUPT is the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training. It was established back in 2007 to enable the DVSA in Great Britain and the DVA in Northern Ireland to manage the quality assurance of Driver CPC Periodic Training centres and courses.
JAUPT approved RTITB Driver CPC training
The RTITB Master Driver CPC Consortium is the fuss-free way to get your business on the road to delivering Periodic Driver CPC Training.
We provide all the resources and support you need to offer engaging, high quality training. The training materials are JAUPT approved, saving you time on developing course materials.
Our Consortium members don’t just comply with training requirements, they make the most of opportunity to train, using it to increase efficiency, improve safety, reduce costs and more.
Should you choose to join the RTITB Master Driver CPC Consortium, access to our new Driver CPC Periodic Training portal is included in your membership, with 24/7 access. This enables customised training playlists to be built for your specific requirements and provides access to up to date training topics that are designed to prepare drivers for the road ahead.
We are currently offering a 30-day free trial of our Driver CPC Portal to non-members. Experience a new and better way to train! Get started with your RTITB Driver CPC Periodic Training portal trial now.
Or give one of our friendly team a call today +44 (0) 1952 520207 to learn more about joining the RTITB Master Driver CPC Consortium.