JAUPT has recently shared its detailed list of the top auditing findings during Centre Quality Assurance Visits and Course Quality Assurance Visits to those delivering Driver CPC Periodic Training.
These JAUPT audit findings may provide helpful guidance to uphold standards in your own Driver CPC Periodic Training delivery.
Centre Quality Assurance Visit:
- The centre can demonstrate trainers undergo progressive training and CPD – 0%
- The centre has an auditable trail of persons authorised to upload information to the R&E System/DVA Online Database – 7%
- Course certificates contain the minimum amount of information required in line with the Confirmatory Statement – 2%
- The Centre can demonstrate that effective processes are in place to quality assure associated risks to the delivery of periodic training – 8%
- The centre has a process for preventing access to the R&E System/DVA Online Database once a person is de-registered – 3%
Course Quality Assurance Visit:
- A full and auditable record was completed to confirm identity and the minimum attendance requirement was completed on each day – 15.6%
- Identity checks were completed on each day of the course – 6.7%
- Trainees were given up to date information about security & fair processing of their personal information – 6.3%
- As part of the course introduction the trainer explained how the course would run and included an overview of topics & breaks – 6.3%
- An engaging and relevant icebreaker was delivered – 5.8%
What does JAUPT stand for?
JAUPT is the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training. It was established back in 2007 to enable the DVSA in Great Britain and the DVA in Northern Ireland to manage the quality assurance of Driver CPC Periodic Training centres and courses.
JAUPT approved RTITB Driver CPC training
Joining the RTITB Driver CPC Consortium is the fuss-free way to get your business on the road to delivering Periodic Driver CPC Training.
RTITB provides all the resources and support you need to offer engaging, high-quality training. The training materials are JAUPT approved, saving you time on developing course materials.
Our Consortium members don’t just train to comply with requirements, they also know it helps to increase efficiency, improve safety, reduce costs and more.
Would you like to join the RTITB Driver CPC Consortium? Membership will give you 24/7 access to our Driver CPC Periodic Training portal, with customisable training playlists and up-to-date training topics.
Get started with your RTITB Driver CPC Periodic Training portal trial now. Alternatively, give one of our friendly team a call today +44 (0)1952 520200 to learn more about joining the RTITB Driver CPC Consortium.