RTITB would like to congratulate the 24 finalists for qualifying for the 2020 Talent in Logistics Forklift Operator of the Year competition – sponsored by UniCarriers UK.
This year’s Talent in Logistics Forklift Operator of the Year will be determined by a series of competition finals during September, specially adapted to keep people socially distanced and safe. The finals can be watched free online, register here.
The following shortlisted finalists have all undergone counterbalance forklift operator training with RTITB Accredited Partners, congratulations on reaching this stage and we wish you the very best of luck.
Wednesday 9th September
- Keely Hadfield – trained by Mantra Learning
- Paul Wilson – trained by RS Industrial Services Limited
- Shaun O’Keeffe – trained by Logistics Training Services Ltd
- Ricky Mustoe – trained by Mantra Learning
- Scott Trotham – trained by IMS Training & Development
Thursday 10th September
- Steve Desborough – trained by Howden Joinery Group PLC
- Gerald Clinton – trained by Lyreco UK Ltd
- Mark Hickman – trained by CDR Training Ltd
- Stewart Loades – trained by Shepherds Health & Safety Ltd
- Carl Richards – trained by Quality Transport Training Ltd
Friday 11th September
- Marc Bonsor – trained by East Coast Driver Training Ltd
- Hacene Chaher – trained by ALM Training Services Ltd
The Forklift Operator of the Year competition will be filmed and made available to watch via YouTube and social media to ensure those across the sector have the opportunity to support their colleagues, friends and family and be part of the event.
The overall winner of the Forklift Operator of the Year will be revealed at the online Talent in Logistics Awards night on 1st October 2020, and will be the recipient of a £1000 cash prize.
We hope you join us in wishing a huge congratulations to all of the above finalists and the best of luck for the Awards night.