RTITB Register of Professional Instructors
In 1976, we began a voluntary register so that all professional transport, warehousing and logistics instructors holding RTITB qualifications could record their achievements and have documented, verifiable evidence of their qualification. Since 1976 over 46,000 instructor qualifications have been registered.
If you register you will:
- Be able to endorse certification with your unique RTITB number (subject to terms and conditions)
- Be able to easily prove to employers that you hold a highly sought after, professional training qualification
- Have proof of compliance with guidance provided by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Receive the monthly RTITB e-bulletin by email containing the latest industry and legislative developments
- Receive a certificate and ID card on an RTITB qualified Instructor lanyard
- Have access to free technical advice and guidance
- Receive 10% off selected items in the RTITB shop
- Receive a free Lesson Planning Pad to get you started (it’s a great tool!)
- Receive a free Training Record Pad to get you started (another handy tool!)
- Receive an RTITB qualified Instructor clipboard, pen and keyring
Once registered, instructors are eligible to work for RTITB ADR and Driver CPC members and accredited partners to deliver training.
Registration is just £70 + VAT for five years for UK Registrations or £95 for Worldwide Registrations. This fee is included in the course fee if you attended a course at the RTITB Instructor Academy.
Download our Registration Form for UK based Instructors. Based outside of the UK? Download our Worldwide form here.