JOB APPLICANT FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE (SEPTEMBER 2021)
Download the PDF version of this document.
This notice is to inform you of the purposes for which we collect your personal information and to notify you of the types of parties with whom that personal data will be shared, in compliance with data protection legislation.
By applying for a role with RTITB, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Data Protection Officer, Access House, Halesfield 17, Telford, TF7 4PW. Alternatively, you can telephone 01952 520200.
Personal information will be collected for the purpose of:
- Processing your application for employment
- To carry out any necessary checks (for example, right to work)
- To contact you with communications relating to your application
Personal information you provide to us may be shared with:
- Selected third parties whom we appoint to provide services (for example our IT provider)
- Survey providers in order to receive feedback from you and improve our recruitment process;
- Any member company or employee within our group, which includes our subsidiaries (Talent in Logistics Limited) and parent company (CAPITB Trust);