Our LTG15 Large Counterbalance Lift Truck (Above 10,000kg Rated Capacity) (Lite) Trainers’ Guide – supplied on a USB – has been specifically designed to allow appropriately qualified instructors to set up and conduct operator training for;
- Rider Operated Counterbalance Lift Trucks, over 10,000kg up to 15,000kg (ABA category B2)
- Rider Operated Counterbalance Lift Truck over 15,000kg (ABA category B3)
- Rider Operated Counterbalance Container Handling Trucks (ABA category G2)
Written in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice: Rider Operated Lift Trucks, this guide is designed to provide clear guidance on all aspects of training. The guide will walk you through the course lesson by lesson, providing you with the information you need to deliver Novice, Existing, Conversion and Refresher training.
The guidance in this Trainers’ Guide has been produced in the expectation that the counterbalance (forklift) lift truck used for training is fitted with either forks, or a container handing attachment (spreader – side loading or top loading). If other types of attachment are used, appropriate alterations to course delivery and testing arrangements must be made. Please note that this Trainers’ Guide is intended as a supplementary to RTITB’s LTG1 Counterbalance Lift Truck Trainers’ Guide.
The Trainers’ Guide USB includes:
- Instructor Guide PDF (including a session library and practical exercises)
- Slide Deck (PowerPoint presentation)
- Associated Knowledge Test
- Pre-Use Inspection Test Marking Sheets (Candidate and Instructor)
- Practical Test Marking Sheet
- Supporting Documents
To obtain a copy of the LTG15 Large Counterbalance Lift Truck (Above 10,000kg Rated Capacity) (Lite) Trainers’ Guide, you must provide evidence of having the most up to date LTG1 Counterbalance (Forklift) Trainers’ Guide.
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB Accredited Partners, Master Driver CPC Consortium Members, Dangerous Goods Consortium Members and RTITB Registered Instructors.