Our LTG2 Reach Truck Trainers’ Guide – supplied on a USB – has been specifically designed to allow appropriately qualified instructors to set up and conduct operator training for;
- Rider, Electric, Reach Trucks Above 3m and Up To 8m Lift (ABA code D1)
- Rider, Electric, Reach Trucks Above 8m Lift (ABA code D2)
- Rider, Electric, Stand on Reach Trucks (ABA code D3)
Written in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice: Rider Operated Lift Trucks, this guide is designed to provide clear guidance on all aspects of training. The guide will walk you through the course lesson by lesson, providing you with the information you need to deliver Novice, Existing, Conversion and Refresher training.
The Trainers’ Guide USB includes:
- Instructor Guide PDF (including a session library and practical exercises)
- Slide Deck (PowerPoint presentation)
- Associated Knowledge Test
- Pre-Use Inspection Test Marking Sheets (Candidate and Instructor)
- Practical Test Marking Sheet
- Supporting Documents
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB Accredited Partners, Master Driver CPC Consortium Members, Dangerous Goods Consortium Members and RTITB Registered Instructors.