Our LTG4 Electric Pallet/Stacker Truck (also referred to as POET, LLOP, PPT and Ped Pallet) Trainers’ Guide – supplied on a USB – has been specifically designed to allow appropriately qualified instructors to set up and conduct operator training for;
- Pedestrian/rider Pallet Truck
- Pedestrian/Rider Pallet Stacker Truck
- Pedestrian Straddle Truck
- Pedestrian Counterbalance Lift Truck
- Pedestrian Reach Truck
Written in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice: Rider Operated Lift Trucks, this guide is designed to provide clear guidance on all aspects of training. The guide will walk you through the course lesson by lesson, providing you with the information you need to deliver Novice, Existing, Conversion and Refresher training.
The Trainers’ Guide USB includes:
- Instructor Guide PDF (including a session library and practical exercises)
- Slide Deck (PowerPoint presentation)
- Associated Knowledge Test (including Mock Papers)
- Pre-Use Inspection Test Marking Sheets (Candidate and Instructor)
- Practical Test Marking Sheet
- Supporting Documents
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB Accredited Partners, Master Driver CPC Consortium Members, Dangerous Goods Consortium Members and RTITB Registered Instructors.