Our LTG4 Electric Pallet/Stacker Truck (also referred to as POET, LLOP, PPT and Ped Pallet) Trainers’ Guide – supplied on a USB – has been specifically designed to allow appropriately qualified instructors to set up and conduct operator training for;
– Pedestrian/rider Pallet Truck
– Pedestrian/Rider Pallet Stacker Truck
– Pedestrian Straddle Truck
– Pedestrian Counterbalance Lift Truck
– Pedestrian Reach Truck
– Written in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice: Rider Operated Lift Trucks, this guide is designed to provide clear guidance on all aspects of training. The guide will walk you through the course lesson by lesson, providing you with the information you need to deliver Novice, Existing, Conversion and Refresher training.
The guide includes a session library, practical exercises and assessments. The guide also contains an Instructor PowerPoint, a bank of Associated Knowledge Question Papers, mock theory papers (to be used during training, not testing), test marking sheets for low/medium level (codes A1 and A2) and high level (codes A3-A7) and helpful handouts for you to use during your course. The LTG4 Electric Pallet/Stacker Truck Instructor PowerPoint USB is also available to purchase separately here.
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB Accredited Partners, Master Driver CPC Consortium Members and RTITB Registered Instructors.