Our LTG72 Pedestrian-Operated Manual Pallet Truck (Z1) (sometimes referred to as Pump Truck) Course Materials – supplied on USB – has been specifically designed so appropriately qualified instructors can set up and conduct operator training for Pedestrian-Operated Manual Pallet Trucks – Low Level. The course lasts for 3 hours for 3 people.
Written in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice: Rider Operated Lift Trucks, this guide is designed to provide clear guidance on all aspects of training. The guide will walk you through the course, lesson by lesson, providing you with the information you need to deliver effective operator training.
The Trainers’ Guide USB includes:
- Instructor Guide PDF (including a session library and practical exercises)
- Slide Deck (PowerPoint presentation)
- Associated Knowledge Test
- Pre-Use Inspection Test Marking Sheets (Candidate and Instructor)
- Practical Test Marking Sheet
- Supporting Documents
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB Accredited Partners, Master Driver CPC Consortium Members, Dangerous Goods Consortium Members and RTITB Registered Instructors.