Our LTG12 Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Trainers’ Guide – supplied on a USB – has been specifically designed to allow appropriately qualified instructors to set up and conduct RTITB operator training for a rail or wire guided Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) lift truck for;
– An ‘Operator up’ type where the operator cab raises and lowers with the forks
– An ‘Operator down’ type where the operator cab remains at ground level
Written in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice: Rider Operated Lift Trucks, this guide is designed to provide clear guidance on all aspects of training. The guide will walk you through the course lesson by lesson, providing you with the information you need to deliver Novice, Existing, Conversion and Refresher training.
The Trainers’ Guide USB includes:
- Instructor Guide PDF (including a session library and practical exercises)
- Slide Deck (PowerPoint presentation)
- Associated Knowledge Test (including Mock Papers)
- Pre-Use Inspection Test Marking Sheets (Candidate and Instructor)
- Practical Test Marking Sheet
- Supporting Documents
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB Accredited Partners, Master Driver CPC Consortium Members and RTITB Registered Instructors. Discount is not available on products on pre-order.