Never worry about compiling question papers again!
Our Theory Papers are freestanding booklets, containing questions to help any operators who need additional aid during the theory aspect of their forklift truck training. All papers are laminated to ensure durability and longevity and can even be written on and used again (if used with wipe off/whiteboard marker type pens).
The Theory Papers come in packs of three, containing a Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 for your chosen truck type. Question papers are currently available for the following truck category codes and languages;
- Counterbalance Lift Truck – ABA category B1
- Counterbalance Lift truck – ABA category B2
- Reach Truck – ABA category D1
- Reach Truck – ABA category D2
- Reach Truck – ABA category A8
- Electric Pallet/Stacker Truck – ABA categories A1 & A2
- Electric Pallet/Stacker Truck – ABA categories A3-A7
- LATVIAN – Counterbalance Lift Truck – ABA category B1
- LATVIAN – Counterbalance Lift truck – ABA category B2
- POLISH – Counterbalance Lift Truck – ABA category B1
- POLISH – Counterbalance Lift truck – ABA category B2
Each question paper contains an introduction to the test, 20 multiple choice questions and 5 open questions for your candidates 30 minute theory test which forms 1 part of the Basic Operating Skills Test. The papers have been produced (font and paper colour) in a manner which is compliant with recommendations from the British Dyslexia Association.
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB members and RTITB registered Instructors.