Safe and Economic Driving Instructor Training
The Safe & Economic Driving Instructor training course provides candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver safe and economic driver training in a safe, effective and efficient manner. Courses are available at the RTITB Instructor Academy in Telford (UK), on your site, or as remote Instructor training for the theory element of the course.
By the end of the Safe and Economic Driving Instructor course candidates will:
- Be able to plan, prepare, rehearse and deliver in-class lessons covering the subject matter of safe and fuel efficient driving techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to drive a set route, focusing on a safe and fuel efficient driving style
- Provide a commentary on safe and fuel efficient driving
All candidates must successfully complete an independent examination to qualify as an RTITB Instructor – an internationally recognised qualification.
Thi course is suitable for candidates who:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a sense of responsibility in the workplace
- Have prior training in instructing (if they do not the course duration may need to be extended to cover instructional techniques)
- Have significant experience as a professional LGV driver
To book a course at the RTITB Instructor Academy or remote Instructor course, search for dates below, or call +44(0) 1952 520214
Book a course at the Academy
Safe and Economic Driving Instructor
A course for candidates who wish to deliver Safe and Economic LGV/HGV driver training. If the candidate does not have prior instructing experience, the course duration may need to be extended to cover instructional techniques.
4 days - 1 candidate, 1 instructor, 1 vehicle - £2812
5 days - 2 candidates, 1 instructor, 1 vehicle - £3515