Being a safe and efficient Low Level Order Picker operator (also referred to as LLOP) requires quality training, good judgement, practical knowledge and confidence. Our handy and easy to use safety code supports trainees and operators and provides clear guidance on how to operate safely.
The 8 chapters include:
- Safety basics
- The truck, controls and instruments
- Preparing, moving off, stopping and parking
- Steering, stability and motion
- Controlling the truck in a live working environment
- Pick up, transport and deposit palletised loads
- Batteries and refuelling
- Pre-use inspection
Want to see your logo featured? RTITB Accredited Partners can co-brand with their logo when ordering a minimum of 100 copies! Get in touch to find out more.
There is a discount available on this product for RTITB Accredited Partners, Master Driver CPC Consortium Members, Dangerous Goods Consortium Members and RTITB Registered Instructors.