Driver CPC Instructor Training
The Driver CPC Instructor training course provides candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver Driver CPC Periodic Training. Courses are available at the RTITB Instructor Academy in Telford UK, on your site, or as remote Instructor training for the theory element of the course.
By the end of the Driver CPC Instructor Training course candidates will:
- Be able to plan and deliver Driver CPC Periodic Training
- Be able to recall and discuss the role and responsibilities of an Driver CPC Instructor
All candidates must successfully complete an independent examination to qualify as a Driver CPC Instructor – an internationally recognised qualification. Successful candidates are eligible to register on the National Register of LGV Instructors (NRI) as a Driver CPC Instructor.
The Driver CPC Instructor course is suitable for candidates who:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have significant experience as professional LGV/PCV drivers
- Have the confidence to present to small and large groups of their peers
- Have been delivering Driver CPC training and want a formal qualification to prove their ability.
To book a course at the RTITB Instructor Academy or remote Instructor course, search for dates below, or call +44(0) 1952 520214
Book a course at the Academy
Driver CPC Instructor Initial
A 5-day course for those who wish to deliver Driver CPC Periodic Training but have not had attended a formal train-the-trainer course before.
5 days - £979 (including NRI examination fees)