Lift Truck Assessor Training
This course provides candidates with the necessary skills to assess and report on the quality of material handling equipment (MHE) operators prior to employing/authorising them to work. The Lift Truck Assessor course prepares candidates to carry out assessments, it does not prepare them to deliver remedial training. If this is required for your business, the Lift Truck Instructor course would be the most appropriate course, as this covers assessing and instructing. Courses are available at the RTITB Instructor Academy in Telford UK, on your site, or as remote Instructor training for the theory element of the course.
By the end of the Lift Truck Assessor course candidates will:
- Be able to recall and discuss the duties and responsibilities of a Lift Truck Assessor
- Be able to conduct operator assessments
- Be able to produce factual, informative report
- Achieving an RTITB Assessor qualification is something to be truly proud of. Successful candidates are eligible to register on the RTITB Register of Professional Instructors & Assessors.
The Lift Truck Assessor course is suitable for candidates who:
- Have significant experience as a lift truck operator
- Have proof of successfully completing the operator skills test within the last 3 years
- Have the confidence to objectively assess the performance of their peers
- Have good attention to detail
- Have good written skills
- Have good verbal communication skills
To book a course at the RTITB Instructor Academy or remote Instructor course, search for dates below, or call +44(0) 1952 520214
Book a course at the Academy
Lift Truck Assessor - Initial
This course provides candidates with the necessary skills to assess and report on the quality of material handling equipment operators, prior to employing or authorising them to work.
Up to 4 delegates (5 days) - £4320This course can also be held on your site, for details please contact the Academy on 01952 520214.