Low Level Pallet Truck Instructor Training
The Low Level Pallet Truck Instructor training course provides candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver safe and efficient operator training, both practically and in a classroom setting. Courses are available on your site, or as remote Instructor training for the theory element of the course. This course covers the Accrediting Bodies Association for Workplace Transport (ABA) codes A1 and A2.
By the end of the Low Level Pallet Truck Instructor course candidates will:
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver safe Low Level Pallet Truck operator training
- Be able to recall and discuss the role and responsibilities of a Low Level Pallet Truck Instructor
- Be able to recall and discuss relevant legislation and best practice.
All candidates must successfully complete an independent examination to qualify as an RTITB Instructor – an internationally recognised qualification.
The Low Level Pallet Truck Instructor course is suitable for candidates who:
- Have proof of successfully completing the Low Level Pallet Truck Basic Operating Skills Test within the last 12 month
- Have significant experience as a Low Level Pallet Truck operator. We recommend a minimum of 6 months experience
- Have good communication skills
- Have the confidence to present to large and small groups of their peers
To book a course at the RTITB Instructor Academy or remote Instructor course, search for dates below, or call +44(0) 1952 520214
Book a course on your site
Low Level Pallet Truck Instructor - Initial
A course for experienced Low Level Pallet Truck operators who wish to deliver Low Level Pallet Truck operator training who have not been formally trained as an Instructor before. The Low Level Pallet Truck Instructor course provides candidates with interactive guided theory, discussion and practice. It prepares candidates to cater for the needs of their learners both in and out of the training room.To deliver training on your site, you must meet all course resource requirements.
Price per course, not per candidate (exclusive of VAT):
5 days (1-4 people) - £3650The price does not include travel, accommodation and subsistence and will be charged at an additional fee.